- Does it have engaging gameplay that holds the player's interest, or is it stale, uninspired and mindless?
- Is the storyline interesting and the characters captivating, or are they generic and by-the-numbers?
- Is the gameplay well-balanced and challenging, does it feel too easy, or is it overly unfair and frustrating?
- Is it a good length, is it far too short to provide a satisfying experience, or does it wear out its welcome by being too long and monotonous?
- Does its overall design hold up to standards for the period in which it was released?
- If an older game, does it hold up today?
- If a newer game, does it have that timeless quality to it, or is it just a one-and-done experience?
- Is it worth the general asking price, or is it too high to justify the purchase?
As the tagline at the top of the site says, we are also not influenced by any big-name publishers or advertisers at RPGreats, so you'll be getting a much more honest take on things than you ever will at any of those big-banner sites!